Originally created by Markus ‘Notch’ Persson, Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is maintained by Mojang Studios. It is a part of Xbox Game Studios, which is in turn a part of Microsoft. Its accessible nature has made it an instant hit for fans of all age groups and has a massive fan following all around the world.
Minecraft allows its fans to explore, interact with, and modify a dynamically generated map made of one-cubic-meter-sized blocks. The open-end model of the game allows players to create structures, creations, and artwork on various multilevel servers or their single-player maps. Minecraft with its simple and easy to understand controls and gameplay system has become a favorite of fans.
Saddle is one of the important items that one needs to create. A saddle is an item that can be placed on a pig, horse, mule, strider or donkey, allowing a player to ride the animal. Some of the essential tools available to the player are the crafting table and furnace, but the saddle cannot be made with the help of them.
Players must venture out in the world and seek this item in the world of Minecraft.
Where to obtain a saddle?
In Creative Mode:
- Java Edition: We need to look for the Saddle in the Creative Inventory Menu under Transportation.
- Pocket Edition: It can be found under the category Tools/ Equipment
- Xbox One/PS4/Win 10/Nintendo/Edu: Can be found under Equipment.
In Survival Mode:
While playing the survival modes, there are multiple ways of finding a saddle.
- Get it from a villager: One can exchange 6 emeralds to obtain a saddle. We need to make sure that the villagers have been levelled up to level 3 by trading with them which can be done by purchasing a number of villager items from them.
- Find a chest in the dungeon: By looking in a chest while exploring the dungeon, a player can find and add a Saddle to their inventory. Dungeons appear like a small room with a monster spawn point in the centre and maybe a couple of chests. Saddles are usually found in the underground dungeons.
- Find a chest in the Nether Fortress: Players must build a Nether portal in order to explore the Nether realm. Many chests are found in the fortress and each chest contains different item. The chests may contain a saddle as well as several other valuable items.
- Fishing: Players can also get a saddle in Minecraft as a treasure item while fishing. One needs to equip a fishing rod and cast the fishing line when near a water body. But this one is the least likely way of getting a saddle.
A great survival game is one where each system flows flawlessly into the other while creating an inter-dependency of sorts. Minecraft is surely one of them as it lets its players have free rein over the world and gather various resources.