Weblogic exploded ear directory structure
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, March 30, 2001 12:26 AM

Could someone explain how to setup this type of directory. I've created and tested packaged ear files and packaged/exploded jar and war files but am unable to correctly deploy an exploded ear directory. I've got to the point of deploying without errors but the console puts my root directory 'myapp' under the EJB branch instead of the Application branch. I understand that an exploded directory is just an unzipped version of the packaged file but there seems like alot of clashes when you do this with an ear file. Here is my try: myapp/ myapp/images <-images myapp/META-INF <- weblogic xml's, application.xml, ejb-jar.xml myapp/myejb/ myapp/myejb/customer <- bean .classes    More>>

Could someone explain how to setup this type of directory. I've created and tested packaged ear files and packaged/exploded jar and war files but am unable to correctly deploy an exploded ear directory. I've got to the point of deploying without errors but the console puts my root directory 'myapp' under the EJB branch instead of the Application branch. I understand that an exploded directory is just an unzipped version of the packaged file but there seems like alot of clashes when you do this with an ear file. Here is my try:

myapp/

myapp/images <-images

myapp/META-INF <- weblogic xml's, application.xml, ejb-jar.xml

myapp/myejb/

myapp/myejb/customer <- bean .classes

myapp/WEB-INF <- error.html, index.html, web.xml, weblogic.xml

myapp/WEB-INF/classes

myapp/WEB-INF/classes/customer <- servlet class file

My application.xml is the same as the one in my .ear. It declares my .jar and .war file. Does this need to be changed? Thanks for your time.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact