Handle soft buttons normally instead of MEnu
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Trupti_Mehta
Posted On:   Friday, June 12, 2009 07:52 AM

In my application, I use 2 Canvas (ListCanvas, MyCanvas) and 1 Midlet. MyCanvas is a type of ListCanvas i.e. MyCanvas extends ListCanvas. Both of them implements CommandListener. ListCanvas has Select command and its implementation and MyCanvas has other command and its implementaiton. My problem is, I call MyCanvas from midlet. It shows 2 options i.e. "Select" and "Back", but both are visible under Menu option. Even if I remove Back command, then also I get "Select" & "Exit" in Menu. Select command is OK type. How do I make the commands come normally on soft keys without menu option. I also have form and added commands to it whose implementation is in mid   More>>

In my application, I use 2 Canvas (ListCanvas, MyCanvas) and 1 Midlet. MyCanvas is a type of ListCanvas i.e. MyCanvas extends ListCanvas. Both of them implements CommandListener. ListCanvas has Select command and its implementation and MyCanvas has other command and its implementaiton.

My problem is, I call MyCanvas from midlet. It shows 2 options i.e. "Select" and "Back", but both are visible under Menu option. Even if I remove Back command, then also I get "Select" & "Exit" in Menu. Select command is OK type.

How do I make the commands come normally on soft keys without menu option.

I also have form and added commands to it whose implementation is in midlet. Their commands are shown normally.

Why with Canvas I face this problem? My application is not able to pass just due to this menu option. Please help me out.

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact