- Learn how you can create a better in-game name in Free Fire
- In Free Fire, everyone wants to name themselves differently and stylishly.
Garena Free Fire is a very famous Battle Royal game. In this game, you can stand out from other players by having unique names. Also, you need good IGN (In-Game-Name) for this. You will need a mixture of unique fonts and symbols for this. In this article, we will talk about how to find stylish phones and symbols.
Where to get fonts and symbols for in-game names in Free Fire?
Ordinary keyboards do not feature such stylish fonts and symbols. In such cases, you can use fancytexttool.com, gypu.com, fsybmol.com, and fancytextguru.com.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1: First open a website.
- Step 2: After this, put the name in place of the text and you will get the result with many fonts and symbols.
- Step 3: Free Fire, you can change the name by the steps given below and copy and paste the stylish name from the site there.
How to change the name in Garena Free Fire?
The first time you have to set your nickname after creating a Free Fire account. In such a situation, if you want to change it then follow these steps.
- Step 1: Open a Free Fire account and click on the profile button.
- Step 2: Your profile will open. After this, click on the name change option.
- Step 3: An option will open and ask you to enter your name.
- Step 4: Save the name after pasting it.
Keep in mind that 390 diamonds are required to change the name to Free Fire.