Roku is one of the most popular TV sticks that we all know, it connects to your TVand lets you stream more than 5000 channels both paid and free via the internet from anywhere in the world. Roku comes with a few popular pre-installed apps like Netflix and Amazon prime, other than these Roku also supports third-party channels which can be added with Roku secret codes.
You can add official Roku channels through its “Roku store” app which comes pre-installed within the Tv stick. But still, there is a lot of undiscovered content which you can only find on these hidden channels. In this list, we have compiled all working secret Roku codes that you can use.
Roku Secret Codes & How to Use Them?
Before we get to the codes make sure to have a Roku account. After you complete setting up your account, follow the steps given below for entering the codes:
How to Add a Channel with Code in Roku?
- After creating an account, you will see many options; just select “Add a channel” under manage account.
2. Now enter any of the code we have listed below of the channel you want to add and click “Add channel”.
3. A new window will open for confirmation, just click on “Yes, add channel” and you’re done.
After adding all your favourite channels, to watch them you need to update your Roku player.
How to Update Roku Player?
- To update the Roku player go to settings in your Roku account and click on “Check for updates”.
2. After completing updates, you will find all your added channels in the channel list.
Before you start watching just take a look at some Roku remote shortcuts which will make your experience even better.
Roku Remote Shortcuts
- To reboot your Roku device. Press the “Home” button five times, then the “Up” button, the “Rewind(RW)” button and the “Fast forward(FF)” twice.
- Wifi menu where you can check Signal strength and other wifi features. Press the “Home” button five times, then “Up”, “Down”, “Up”,” down”, “Up”.
- To directly go to the channel information menu. Press the “Home” button three times, “Up” button two times, “Right”, “Left”, “Right”, “Left”.
- To access Developer options. Press the “Home” button three times, “Up” button twice, “Right”, “Left”, “Right”, “Left”,” Right”.
- To access Video quality and Bitrate settings. Press the “Home” button five times, the “Rewind(RW)” button three times and the “Fast forward(FW)” button twice.
These were some of the secret Roku remote settings that most of the users don’t know or ignore but we have listed them out for you so that you will be able to use your Roku device to its full.
Best Roku Hidden Channels with Their Codes
1. Unofficial Twitch
Twitch is one of the best live streaming platforms for games and some other communities, through the Unofficial twitch app you can live stream directly from your Roku device and also watch any Twitch content on your Roku device.
2. Nowhere Tv
This is a must-have private channel that we would recommend you to add on your Roku device. It includes a lot of channels; News channels like CNN, BBC, CBS News Archives, Al Jazeera. Educational channels like Khan academy lectures, NASA Tv, TED Talks.
Along with these channels, Nowhere Tv also supports some additional apps, these apps gives you features like news feed, Twitter feed, Music and many more. You can install these apps with the help of the given codes below:
Nowhere Bullet (Code: nowherebullet)
Nowhere Tweet (Code: V8MRS)
Nowhere Vine (Code: nowherevine)
3. Roku Movies
Do you love vintage movies? Then this might be the best Roku private channel for you, it offers a ton of classic movies in every genre. You can find your favorite old movies here.
If you are a freelancer and loves to learn and try new things, then Amateurlogic is the best DIY channel out there for you. It covers video podcasts on topics like photography, computer, electronic projects, radio and many more.
5. Great Chefs
If you love cooking or just like to watch mouth-drooling food cooking like me, then make sure you add this channel to your list. This channel is focused specifically on cooking.
6. Maddy Mation
Do you still watch cartoons and Anime shows? If you do so then you have found the right channel for you, it contains most of the Anime and cartoon shows and the best part is that it’s suited for kids so no adult content on this channel.
7. M3U Black
Let me explain to you first what is an M3U file. It is a computer file format used for creating a multimedia playlist linking directly to a stream. This might be the best app for you, just add the M3U file of the channel you want to stream to this app and all the streaming links in the M3U file will be in a playlist you can watch.
8. Ace Tv
Before you add this channel, let me tell you that it’s an adult movie channel (only 18+).
It contains movies from almost every genre, also a separate category for old movies.
These were some of the best Roku private channels that we would recommend you should try.
Below is the list of many other private channels with their codes so make sure you take a look at them:
- A Very Roku Halloween – Halloween
- A&E – AE
- AB Demo Chanel – AB
- ABA Indian Streams.TV – ABA
- ABC Australia – ABCAU
- ABC News – SYUHN
- ABTV – ABTV
- ABY – ABY
- Acacia Fitness & Yoga Channel – AcaciaTV
- ACC Digital Network – ACCDigitalNetwork
- Accent Radio Network – ARN
- AccuRadio – AccuRadio
- ACE – ACE
- ACE Broadcasting – ACEBROADCASTING
- ACE Broadcasting – ACEBroadcasting
- BabyFirst – BabyFirstTV
- Back From the Grave – BFTG
- Back Street Music – BSR
- Back Street Radio – BackStreetRadio
- Backlight – Backlight
- Badass TV – Badass
- BaebleMusic – BaebleMusic
- BAH – BAH
- BakoTUBE – BakoTUBE
- Ballistic BBQ – BBBQ
- BallStreams – BallStreams
- Band NuNu – BandNuNu
- Baptist Churches – BaptistChurches
- Baraem – Bara
- barak Television – BaraKTelevision
- Cartoon Club – CartoonClub
- Cartoon Keepsakes – CartoonKeepsakes
- Cartoon Station – CartoonStation
- CAST – CAST
- CAT – CAT
- Catalyst Church – catalystchurch
- CBN TV – CBNTV
- CBS – CBS
- CCN – CCN
- CCR – CCR
- CDE – CDE
- CDM – CDM
- Daystar Television Network – daystartv
- DCMP – DCMP
- Dead Shows – DeadShows
- DEADPIT UNIVERSE – deadpit
- DeAuthThis – DeAuthThis
- Del Sol Church – delsolchurch
- Demand 5 – Demand5
- Demand The Outdoors – DemandtheOutdoors
- Democracy Now! – DemocracyNow
- ENDLESS PODCASTS(NEW!) – itpc
- ENTERTAINMENT WATCHSUN – 1711
- EroticVision TV – ibryl
- ES.TV – estv
- ESCAPE – ESCAPE
- Espiritismo na TV – Espiritismo
- ESPN 700 am Radio – espn700
- ESPN3 – ESPN3
- Firefox – Firefox
- Firewood Hoarders T.V. – FIRE
- Firewood Hoarders TV – Firewood
- First Fruits of Zion – FFOZ
- FirstRun TV – FirstRunTV
- FisHi – FisHi
- Fit for Duty – Fit
- Fit Life – FitLife
- Fit2B Studio – Fit2B
- FitFusion – FitFusion
- G2R Media – G2RMedia
- Gabby – Gabby
- Gadgets and Gears – GadgetsandGears
- GaiamTV – GaiamTV
- Gaither TV – GaitherTV
- Galaxy – Galaxy
- Games 4 Roku – Games4Roku
- Games with Miniatures – WarGames
- HBN TV – HBNTV
- HBO GO – 9OFQX
- HBOGO – HBOGO
- HD – HD
- HDHR – HDHR
- He TV – HeTV
- Headwaters Christian Church – Headwaters
- HealthiNation – HealthiNation
- IGN – IGN
- Impact Radio Network – ImpactNetwork
- In the Fight – Fight
- Inception Radio Network – InceptionRadio
- India HomeTV – IHTV
- Indie Crush – IndieCrush
- Jonathan Bird’s Blue World – blueworld
- Joyce Meyer Ministries – JoyceMeyerMinistries
- Joyful Noise – Joy
- KickFit Preview – KickFitPreview
- Kiddovid – Kiddovid
- Kidlet – Kidlet
- Kim Clement TV – KCTV
- Kinda Classics – GK9NH5Z
- Kinda Funny – KindaFunny
- Kino Lorber – KinoLorber
- Life Television Network – LifeTV
- Life TV Network – LifeTVNetwork
- LifeChurch – LifeChurch
- LifeChurch STL – lifechurchSTL
- LifeChurch.tv – LifeChurchtv
- Mallubeats – Ggggg
- Miami TV – miamitv
- MAMi TV – MAMiTV
- MANGA – MANGA
- MangoMobileTV – MangoMobileTV
- Marble Puzzle – MarblePuzzle
- Nautilus Live – nautiluslive
- NBC NEWS – nbcnews
- NBN – NBN
- Nemont.TV – NemontTV
- Neon Party Games – NEON
- NEPAL – NEPAL
- Nepali Movie – CMD
- One America News Network – OANN
- One Nation – OneNation
- Onelink TV Network – OnelinkTV
- Ora TV – OraTV
- Oregon Beaches – ESORBeaches
- Paranormal Activity – Paranormal
- Paranormal Reality – ParanormalReality
- PARTY FM! – 6942
- PartyTrivia – PartyTrivia
- Pastor Chris Channel – PastorChris
- Q106.8 Country – Q1068
- Q3030 Networks – Q3030
- Quest Community Church – QuestCommunity
- Races on the Web – BIGVROTW01
- Rack up Skills – Rus
- Radar Gaming – RadarGaming
- Radar HD – RadarHD
- Radio – Radio
- Safe TV – SafeTV
- Sahara – Sahara
- Saib Lomzem Channel – 6244
- Sail TV – SailTV
- SalsaBeat TV – FRMFS
- TAMIL TV CHANNELS – Ele
- Tastemade – Tastemade
- Tasty Trade – TastyTrade
- TBC WORLD – TBCWORLD
- TBN Networks – TBNNetworks
- U.S. Weed Channel – WEED
- UANetwork TV – UANetwork
- UARLIVE – UARLIVE
- UEW CHANNEL – UEWCHANNEL
- V Network – Vnetwork
- Vadio – Vadio
- Vajra Buddhist TV – VajraTV
- Vallejo FM – vallejo
- Vanguard Cinema – Vanguard
- Wall Street Journal Live – WSJ
- Warren Miller – WarrenMiller
- WAS – WAS
- Washington Bangla Radio – MUQXX
- Yule Log – Holiday
- YuppTV – D368F9B5
- ZoeStream Network – ZoeStreamNetwork
- Zola Levitt Ministries – Zola
- Zom-Bee – ZomBee
NOTE: These private channels also include Adult channels, So make sure your kids stay away from them.
Want more codes? Here You Go: 200+ Roku Secret Codes
FAQs | Roku Secret Codes
Are Roku Private channels legal?
Yes, all private channels are legal but some of them do contain adult content that might not be available in your country region.
How to Hide Roku Private Channels?
To hide Roku Private channels:
- Go to device settings.
- Click on “Home settings”.
- Now select “Hide Tv channels”.
- Select the channels you want to hide and press Ok.
Are Roku Private Channels Free?
No, not all Roku channels are free. Some of them are paid and they offer different variety of membership you can purchase.
Closure | Roku Secret Codes
Roku is a complete package of different kinds of channels you can watch anywhere with just a TV and a working internet connection. We have listed above all the Roku private channels that we found and make sure you read all information provided about the Roku device and if you still have any queries, do leave a comment.