The wearable segment 2020 saw the largest growth in smartwatches and Truly Wireless Stereo (TWS) earbuds. According to Counterpoint Research report, Apple made 29 percent of TWS shipments during this period, while 28 percent of smartwatches. In quarter 3 of 2020, the total earwear segment saw an increase of 52 percent, while in smartwatches it was 41 percent. The overall market together was 93 percent.

Whereas Apple registered the highest sales in Quarter 3 2020, while Xiaomi had a market share of 13 percent. Samsung and JBL recorded 5 percent, while Reality became the top 10 brands in the list of TWS. Recently, Realme, which has entered the smartwatch segment, has launched many wearable devices. In such a situation, in the year 2021, this brand can prove to be a dark horse.

Counterpoint has also said in his research that he sees a lot of strength in the top 10 manufacturers of Quarter 3. In this case, Xiaomi has done the most powerful performance in this case because the company got the number 2 spot in quarter 3 2020.