How to make subant task behave like ant
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gary_Smithrud
Posted On:   Saturday, April 19, 2008 05:30 PM

I have an build.xml that behaves correctly when calling on other projects (the other projects have its appropriate properties, appropriate directories setting, etc). The issue with using is the fact that an error when building the sub projects causes the entire build to exit, which is not what I want. It would be perfect if I could pass failonerror="false" to the task, but I can't. Using the task allows me to state that failonerror="false", but now things do not work as expected, even though I also pass inheritAll="false" (the results of the build end up in the wrong place, depending on what is performing the build). How do I get things to work correctly, such that an error does not exit the entire build, but where thin   More>>

I have an build.xml that behaves correctly when calling on other projects (the other projects have its appropriate properties, appropriate directories setting, etc). The issue with using is the fact that an error when building the sub projects causes the entire build to exit, which is not what I want. It would be perfect if I could pass failonerror="false" to the task, but I can't. Using the task allows me to state that failonerror="false", but now things do not work as expected, even though I also pass inheritAll="false" (the results of the build end up in the wrong place, depending on what is performing the build). How do I get things to work correctly, such that an error does not exit the entire build, but where things behave as expected?

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact