DataTable
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rekha_Nair
Posted On:   Sunday, April 15, 2007 08:15 PM

Hi, I'm new to JSF(netbeans 5.5) I hope someone can help me with this problem. I'm displaying my records in a datatable.Whenever user clicks on the edit button for the row, i'm accessing the id of the record using this statement: e.g: getValue("#{currentRow['CARGO_ID']}") I have bound my datatable to a parameterized query. The idea is, whenever a search is conducted i pass different parameters to the query and thus different results can be displayed. When i display the datatable with all records in it, i am able to retrieve the correct id for the row. Unfortunately when i do a search and the number of rows in the datatable decreases, i find wrong id's are returned.    More>>

Hi,

I'm new to JSF(netbeans 5.5) I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I'm displaying my records in a datatable.Whenever user clicks on the edit button for the row, i'm accessing the id of the record using this statement:

e.g: getValue("#{currentRow['CARGO_ID']}")

I have bound my datatable to a parameterized query. The idea is, whenever a search is conducted i pass different parameters to the query and thus different results can be displayed.

When i display the datatable with all records in it, i am able to retrieve the correct id for the row. Unfortunately when i do a search and the number of rows in the datatable decreases, i find wrong id's are returned.

I will be grateful if someone can suggest me a solution.
Thanks.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact