- Mansoor closes the year 2020 in WWE with 18 victories in his favor and 0 defeats
- WWE continues its rise in the stock market for the fifth consecutive week
On December 30, 2020, WWE closed on the stock market with shares of $ 48.38 per unit, continuing the growing trend of recent weeks. The company’s market value is currently at $ 3,764 billion, up from $ 3,715 billion last week.
– T-BAR continues his personal war with some WWE Superstars on Twitter. A few hours ago he mentioned Mansoor, about whom he said the following: “We hate all the @WWE superstars. Especially this guy (tagging Mansoor in a photo). He deserves a punch in the face. #RETRIBUTION”. Mansoor achieved a new victory in the last episode of 205 Live. His record in WWE is impressive, adding 18 wins and 0 losses in 2020, although two of them were in EVOLVE Wrestling. His last defeat came in September 2019.
We hate every @WWE Superstar.
Especially this guy. Deserves a punch square in his face. #RETRIBUTION https://t.co/ic4Og3qwAS
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) January 2, 2021
– Today is Jim Ross’s birthday. The legendary announcer, now in the ranks of AEW, turns 69, was born on January 3, 1952, in Fort Bragg, California.
– Seth Rollins collaborated with his friends in the CrossFit community to do a special CrossFit workout, which he called ” Brodie ” to honor his friend Brodie Lee, who recently passed away from a lung problem. You can watch the video below.
– Then we leave you with the most seen on WWE Network during the last week.
- 1. WWE’s 10 best matches in 2020
- 2. WWE Superstars Gaming Series (episode 1)
- 3. Royal Rumble 2020
- 4. TLC 2020
- 5. WWE Untold: Goldberg’s streak
- 6. 2020 Slammy Awards
- 7. Raw Talk December 28
- 8. Luke Harper’s Greatest Moments
- 9. Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions with Drew McIntyre
- 10. NXT December 23