Apple iPhone’s keyboard comes with many features, including the one which learns the user’s typing behavior and suggests words as needed in order to improve the typing experience. Do you want to reset your iPhone’s keyboard dictionary to its default? If so, in this read, you will learn how to reset the keyboard dictionary on Apple iPhone.
How to Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone?
The keyboard learns from the user’s behavior and suggests words to save the user’s time and effort while typing on the phone. It also corrects inaccurate spellings automatically to prevent any typos. However, many users do not like the keyboard suggestions on their iPhones and want to reset them. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can reset the keyboard dictionary on Apple iPhone to its default.
Reset Keyboard Dictionary
Follow the below steps to reset your Apple iPhone’s keyboard dictionary from the Settings app.
1. Open the Settings app on your Apple device.
2. Click on General on the settings page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Transfer or Reset iPhone.
4. Tap on Reset on the appeared window.
5. Now, tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary from the menu options.
6. Enter the passcode when asked.
7. Finally, tap on Reset Dictionary and confirm it by tapping on Reset.
So, these are the steps by which you can reset the keyboard dictionary on Apple iPhone to its default settings. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: