Enable Developer Mode on iPhone running on iOS 16, How to turn on developer Mode for iPhone, What is Developer Mode on iOS 16 –
Users of iPhones are increasing day by day because of Apple’s quality products. Owning an iPhone become a trend nowadays as people are ignoring its expenses as compared to its features.
Apple has announced the iOS 16 operating system update for iPhones which comes with many new features and improvements over its previous version.
So, if you are one of those who want to enable developer mode on your Apple iPhone running on iOS 16, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Enable Developer Mode on iPhone running on iOS 16?
While Apple has introduced many new features for regular users, the iOS 16 also comes with developer mode, which is meant for developers or techy users.
You can easily enable developer mode on iPhone running on iOS 16 using the Settings app and enjoy new features.
Turn On Developer Mode on iOS 16
The developer mode option is disabled by default even if running a developer beta on your phone. Here’s how you can turn it on.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Click on Privacy & Security under the Settings.
- Now, tap on Developer Mode under the Security section.
- Finally, turn on the toggle next to Developer Mode.
- You will then see a prompt asking you to restart your phone. Tap on the Restart button to restart your iPhone.
- Once restarted, unlock your phone by entering the passcode.
- After unlocking it, you will see a prompt asking whether you want to enable Developer Mode, click on Turn on to enable it.
Done, you have successfully enabled the Developer Mode on your Apple iPhone and now you can use the additional features which are assigned for Developers.
Conclusion: Turn On Developer Mode on iPhone’s iOS 16
So, these are the ways by which you can enable the developer mode on Apple iPhone running on the iOS 16 operating system. We hope the article helped you in guiding how you can turn on Developer mode and use additional features.
You can easily enable it. To do so, open the Settings app on your iPhone >> Choose Privacy & Security >> Under the Security section, tap on Developer Mode >> Finally, turn on the toggle next to Developer Mode.
Apple has added a new Developer Mode option in the iOS 16 which allows app developers to run locally installed apps. Follow the steps to enable this option on your iPhone.