How to clear the cache on MacBook Pro or MacBook Air or mac Monterey, Is it safe to delete cache files on Mac, How to Clear the cache on mac shortcut or without shortcut, What happens if I delete all cache files on Mac, How to Clear Cache on Mac Computer –
Nowadays every person knows about Apple’s Mac computers. Users of Mac computers are increasing because of their quality products.
Clearing cache data on Windows or Mac computers is very simple. However, it becomes tough if you have shifted from Windows to Mac or used the Mac computer for the very first time.
So, if you are also one of those who wish to clear the cache on your Mac computer, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Clear Cache on Mac Computer?
Cached data are the temporary files stored on the system over a period of time and it basically stores the data to save our time.
You should clear your Mac computer’s cache in a particular period of time to optimize its performance. Basically, it deletes media files such as images and text files that it gathers from websites you visit and apps you run on your system.
You can easily clear the cache data on your Mac computer using the shortcuts. Here’s how you can do it.
- Close all the apps, and Finder Window on your Mac computer.
- Press Shift+Command+G.
- Enter the command in the search box: ~/Library/Caches
- It will open the folder where all the cached files are stored, Press Command+A to select all the folders.
- Press Command+Delete and confirm it to delete all the cached files.
If you don’t want to use your keyboard, you can also clear the cached files without using shortcuts. Here’s how you can do it.
- Click on the Go at the top of the screen and select Go to Folder.
- Navigate to Library >> Caches in the folder or enter ~/Library/Caches in the search box.
- On the top menu bar, tap Edit then clicks on Select All.
- Again from the top menu bar, click on File then choose Move to Trash.
Conclusion: Clear Cache on Mac Computer
So, these are the ways by which you can clear the cached data on your Mac Computer. We hope the article helped you in clearing the temporary files on your computer.
You can easily clear the cache data on your Mac computer. To do so, open Finder, then Press Shift+Command+G then navigate to the Caches folder. Here, clear the folders to empty the cache data.