dcsimg
JBuilder5 - WebApplication - Web files location
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   HELIGON_Sandra
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 11, 2002 11:36 PM

I am creating a web application with the following environment: Apache2.0.40/Tomcat4.0.4/JBuilder5 Is it possible to define a context path like this: debug="0" privileged="true"/> With X:/MyProject/MyWebApplication directory that contains the following directories X:MyProjectMyWebApplicationweb Pages sub directory that contains JSP, HTML JavaScript sub directory that contains JS WEB-INF sub directory that contains XML configuration files I configured JBuilder5 in order to work with Tomcat4.0.4 (Tomcat has been installed under C:Tomcat4). When I am running the application from the IDE JBuilder, I have the foll   More>>

I am creating a web application with the following
environment: Apache2.0.40/Tomcat4.0.4/JBuilder5

Is it possible to define a context path like this:

debug="0" privileged="true"/>

With X:/MyProject/MyWebApplication directory that contains the following directories

X:MyProjectMyWebApplicationweb
Pages sub directory that contains JSP, HTML
JavaScript sub directory that contains JS
WEB-INF sub directory that contains XML configuration files

I configured JBuilder5 in order to work with Tomcat4.0.4 (Tomcat has been installed under C:Tomcat4).

When I am running the application from the IDE JBuilder, I have the following error

WebappLoader[/WebApplication]: Deploying class repositories to work directory C:jbuilder5ProjectsworkWebApplication
StandardManager[/WebApplication]: Seeding random number generator class java.security.SecureRandom
StandardManager[/WebApplication]: Seeding of random number generator has been completed
ContextConfig[/WebApplication]: Missing application web.xml, using defaults only

Is it possible to have web files (JSP, XML configuration files) under an other directory than CATALINA_HOMEwebapps ?

I would like to exchange questions/remarks with people on a forum dedicated to JBuilder-WebApplications,
can someone send me http-links about such discussions ?

Thanks in advance,

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact