JUnit task: How to run Unit tests located in jar file?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alex_Chesnokov
Posted On:   Monday, March 5, 2007 07:37 AM

Hi, I wanna provide to my customer the complete JUnit tests packed in jar file. Also I'd like the jar file wil contain all libraries needed and listed in manifest Class-Path. Something like this: my-system-tests.jar META-INF/ MANIFEST.MF my-system-core.jar my-system-services.jar ... com/ mysystem/ services/ SomeService1Test.class SomeService2Test.class SomeService3Test.class .... the MANIFEST.MF contains record like this Class-Path: my-system-core.jar my-system-services.jar Well, there is no probs to create this jar but how can I run it with ju   More>>

Hi,

I wanna provide to my customer the complete JUnit tests packed in jar file. Also I'd like the jar file wil contain all libraries needed and listed in manifest Class-Path. Something like this:

my-system-tests.jar
META-INF/
MANIFEST.MF

my-system-core.jar
my-system-services.jar
com/
mysystem/
services/
SomeService1Test.class
SomeService2Test.class
SomeService3Test.class

the MANIFEST.MF contains record like this

Class-Path: my-system-core.jar my-system-services.jar

Well, there is no probs to create this jar but how can I run it with junit task?

I've tried to use the following (with apache-ant-1.7.0):

includes="**/*Test.class"/>

It's looks working (I'm not sure is it correct) but the manifest Class-Path is ignored (my-system-tests.jar in junit task classpath)

So, is it possible to provide to my customer a SINGLE jar file with unit test classes, which also includes all libraries and SINGLE build.xml file to run all tests in this jar?

Regards

Alxll    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact