in jbuilder,How can I show all the table name in a mssql database?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   wind_box
Posted On:   Monday, April 7, 2003 06:51 AM

I am developing my project with jbuilder now, from which I visit the mssql database by "jdbc-odbc".I found that if the datatype of the table column is "nvarchar",the jdbtalbe can not show the data correctly, while I changed the datatpye to "char",it is ok. can jbuilder know the datatype: "nvarchar" in mssql? but I want to show all the table name in a database by a system store procedure "sp_tables",I used a procedureDataSet to link to the database,then a jdbTable to show the data result.but it is null in the jdbtable,only null grid,just like the phenomenon I use "nvarchar" in a queryDataSet. it is ok if links to oracle. How can I show all the table name i   More>>

I am developing my project with jbuilder now, from which I visit the mssql database by "jdbc-odbc".I found that if the datatype of the table column is "nvarchar",the jdbtalbe can not show the data correctly, while I changed the datatpye to "char",it is ok.

can jbuilder know the datatype: "nvarchar" in mssql?

but I want to show all the table name in a database by a system store procedure "sp_tables",I used a procedureDataSet to link to the database,then a jdbTable to show the data result.but it is null in the jdbtable,only null grid,just like the phenomenon I use "nvarchar" in a queryDataSet.

it is ok if links to oracle.

How can I show all the table name in a mssql database?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact