How to Ban and Remove a User from Your Telegram Group, How can I remove all members from the Telegram group –
The platform lets users send messages, and create groups and channels. Anyone can join a public group on the platform. If you are the owner of a group and don’t want to let a particular user see the group content, you can ban it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to ban and remove a user from your Telegram Group, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Ban and Remove a User from Your Telegram Group?
Follow the below steps to stop someone to participate in your group. These steps work for both Android and iPhone devices.
- Open the Telegram App on your device.
- Click on the group from your chat list to open it.
- Tap on the group name next to its profile picture at the top header.
- Here, you will see the list of all the members.
- Head over to the user you want to ban. Long press on the user’s name and tap on Change Permissions.
- At the bottom, you will see Ban and Remove from the group option, tap on it.
Done, you have banned and removed a user from the group. If you want to ban more users, then follow the same steps to do so.
So, these are the ways by which you can Ban and Remove a User from Your Telegram Group. We hope the article helped you in removing a user from a group on the platform.
You can easily remove all the members from a group by deleting the group. To do so, open the group >> Tap on the group’s name at the top >> Click on the Pencil icon or edit button at the top >> Select Delete and Leave Group >> Select the checkbox for Delete the group for all members >> Finally, tap on Delete Group to remove it.