It can be hard to find a willing lender in traditional financial institutions if you intend to borrow a loan, but your credit score is poor. However, you can turn to online payday platforms that partner with various lenders to give you quick cash without checking your credit score.
This article contains a list of payday lenders you can turn to during a financial emergency and acquire up to $2,000 within a short period. Loan applications on payday platforms are easy and quick to be approved, while funds are disbursed to your account within the specified period.
5 Guaranteed Payday Loans For Bad Credit Direct Lenders Only
1. Viva Payday Loans
If you have trouble finding lenders to fund your financial needs and emergencies due to your Centrelink placement or bad credit score, Viva Payday Loans is your go-to-go platform. Most traditional lending platforms decline loan requests from borrowers listed to receive support and other benefits from the government, but Viva Payday connects you to lenders who overlook these aspects.
It is an online platform connecting borrowers to lenders who offer instant payday loans on Centrelink 24/7. Loan approval rates are high, and there is something for all individuals who have proven their eligibility for the requested amount. Viva Payday Loans offers the services of a credit broker and loan finders, giving you many options to solve your financial situation.
- People on Centrelink are welcome to apply for loans.
- It doesn’t check your credit score.
- Your cash is disbursed some hours after approval, not surpassing one working day.
- Youths and students also stand a chance of loan approval and cash disbursement.
- It’s not a direct lender but a connecting platform.
- The interest charges are high, making the loans expensive to service.
2. Gday Loans
When seeking to get out of a quick cash fix before your payday, consider login into the Gday Credit Lenders’ platform. It is available to a vast population all over Australia, offering a big selection of soft loan lenders.
After application, this platform links you to a suitable lender who meets your specifications and financial requirements with a short turnaround time. You’ll then be approved and given the money you need before the end of a working day, and you can use this money however you please.
Gday Loans has different lenders to give you unsecured or secured loans, unemployed loans, short-term loans, personal loans, and all other types of loans you need almost instantly.
The Gday Loans system is modern and well updated to reduce your application efforts and make it as less stressful as possible. It creates a conducive space for borrowers and lenders to interact directly, matching one party’s loan requirements to the other’s lending abilities. Quick loans need a fast process, which you get on this platform.
- You can apply for an unsecured or secured loan.
- You don’t need to be informal employment to access the services.
- There is no paperwork required to complete the process.
- It gives you a direct link to different lenders.
- You incur higher interests and additional costs after rolling over your existing loans.
3. Jacaranda Payday Loans
At Jacaranda Finance, you can apply for a wide range of loans depending on the amount you need and qualify for. You’ll receive feedback on the loan status, showing whether or not you are eligible for disbursement. This platform offers loans to applicants on Centrelink bad credit borrowers, among others who don’t qualify for loans in traditional lending platforms.
This payday loans platform takes time to assess the applications of all lenders one by one, approving requests based on your loan repayment ability. Upon approval, you’ll be needed to pay establishment charges ranging from $0 to $1,000, depending on the amount you plan to borrow. The total interest rate is between 8.69% and 48%.
- The approval process is fast.
- Repayment duration is between 9 and 24 months.
- It lends to borrowers with bad credit scores.
- You may be charged an interest rate that’s too high.
4. Perfect Payday Loans
Perfect Payday Loans is the online platform to consult when you wish to connect with various lenders for a quick loan. Through Perfect Payday, borrowers can link up with payday loan offers presented by different lenders, accessed fast, and disbursed within a few working hours.
This platform saves you time that would have been spent searching different lenders separately. It presents you with choices and matches you with a loan package that meets your specifications.
- It considers all borrowers, including those with bad credit scores.
- The online application is fast and secure.
- It connects you to many lenders.
- The loan approval occurs on the same day after application.
- It sorts your financial problems of up to $2,000
- Your funds are disbursed on the same day after approval.
- It’s not a direct lender.
- The borrowed amounts accumulate high interest and application fees.
5. SpeedyMoney Payday Loans
This platform is functional within Sydney, offering online connections to lenders who can give you a loan amounting to $2,000 or less. The turnaround time for these loans is one hour, based on the lender you match.
This period can also be lowered, and your loan is approved faster, depending on the details of your application. The best part is their disregard for bad credit, helping you secure a loan despite poor scores. If you repay on time, you are exempted from penalties or additional charges that come with loan roll-over.
- You have quick access to cash.
- It offers loans despite low credit scores.
- The platform gives unsecured loans.
- Very expensive due to high interest of up to 4% per month.
- Charges 20% establishment fee.
- SpeedyMoney Payday lacks long-term financial solutions.
Wrapping It Up
Emergency financial needs can occur at any time and leave you stranded on how to solve them. Traditional lenders have a lengthy and tedious loan application and approval process, making it hard to access the funds as soon as the needs occur. However, payday loans are a fast and reliable solution that requires minimal effort from the borrower.
The online platforms listed in this context partner with different lenders, and you can access them when you apply for a loan. However, most have a downside of extremely high-interest rates and other roll-over costs with long-term effects.