It is a period drama that follows the lives and times of two wealthy families the Trenchards, and the Brockenhurst. They meet up when a 25-year old hidden thing returns to them. It is carried by the award-winning team that was responsible for Downton Abbey’s inception.
It all depends on Julian Fellowes’ bestselling homonymous book, which he has also edited to screen. John Alexander, the maker of Sense & Sensibility is concerned about the maker’s place in the drama.
The drama received good reviews from the audience and judges. They were impressed by its interesting storyline and many-faced characters, as well as for the excellent costumes and cinematography. Let us now look at the potentialities for the second season.
Release Date Update Of Belgravia Season 2
Season 1 of Belgravia will be available on Epix on Sunday, April 12, at 9 pm ET. Six episodes were included, each with a runtime of 55-60 minutes. The drama ended its race on 17 May 2020. The initial season, before it was air in the USA, was the first broadcast in the UK by ITV on March 15, 2020. It ended on April 19, 2020.
Although the name was described as a limited sequence by Julian Fellowes, scripter, he expressed concern about a season 2. EP Gareth Neame stated in a talk with The Wrap, “We certainly built this sequence because it is seriously charming at a time when you can have a clear start, middle, and ending.” This is because it was taken from a book with a normal conclusion.
However, the makers are still not sure if the sequence is finished. They could take on another season, but that is not the best response. If they do, then we can expect the second season of ‘Belgravia’ to stream anytime between 2022 and 2023.
The Cast Update: Who Will Return?
- The Countess of Brockenhurst by Harriet Walter
- John Adams by Tom Wilkinson
- Arthur Wellesley by Nicholas Rowe
- Anne Trenchard by Tamsin Greig
- James Trenchards by Philip Glenister
- Charles Pope by Jack Bardoe
- Lady Maria Grey by Ella Purnell
- Susan Trenchard by Alice Eve
- Oliver Trenchard by Richard Goulding
- Duchess of Bedford by Naomi Frederick
- Reverend Stephen Bellasis by James Fleet
- Grace Bellasis by Diana Hardcastle
- John Bellasis by Adam James
- Lady Templemore by Tara Fitzgerald
- Duchess of Richmond by Diana Kent
- Duke of Richmond by Robert Portal