How to register the imail server7.0 on the internet so that!_NEWLINE_!it could be able to send message.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 10, 2002 06:26 AM

I have installed imail server bcz we have assignment that like yahoo a student could send and attachment to an instructor.since main problem was that interface required the mail host name(ISP).but we want the student to be thin client and they should not bother what Isp mail host name is. since there is no method in javamail API to get the mail host name of user dynamically. so imail server was installed for this purpose but now problem how to register it on net or what kind of help would be needed from help. There would be still another problem.How to connect my program of javamail api to the imail server.I guess the name of this    More>>

I have installed imail server bcz we have assignment that
like yahoo a student could send and attachment to an instructor.since main problem was that interface required
the mail host name(ISP).but we want the student to be thin
client and they should not bother what Isp mail host name is.

since there is no method in javamail API to get the mail host name of user dynamically.

so imail server was installed for this purpose but now
problem how to register it on net or what kind of help would be needed from help.

There would be still another problem.How to connect my program of javamail api to the imail server.I guess the name
of this server would be used instead of mailhost name of ISp.
but i realy donot know how could be it possible.
Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact