dcsimg
I get a fatal error concerning a relationship using CMP2.0 that I believe is defined correctly. I am using middlegen with XDoclet.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Diji_Adu
Posted On:   Friday, September 6, 2002 03:59 AM

I am using middlegen to create entity beans and then running xdoclet to generate interfaces. The error I get is: [ejbdoclet] javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain, method start has thrown an exception java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException [ejbdoclet] < > [ejbdoclet] 1 error This is a snippet of code from those beans: IsolatedRegionBean /** * This is a bi-directional one-to-many relationship CMR method * * @return a java.util.Collection of related com.uk.august.auganiser.server.ejb.interfaces.UserQueueFieldLocal. * middlegen.plugins.entitybean.Entity20Table@381960    More>>

I am using middlegen to create entity beans and then running xdoclet to generate interfaces.

The error I get is:

[ejbdoclet] javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain, method start has thrown an exception java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
[ejbdoclet] < >
[ejbdoclet] 1 error

This is a snippet of code from those beans:

IsolatedRegionBean

/**
* This is a bi-directional one-to-many relationship CMR method
* @return a java.util.Collection of related com.uk.august.auganiser.server.ejb.interfaces.UserQueueFieldLocal.
* middlegen.plugins.entitybean.Entity20Table@381960
* class middlegen.plugins.entitybean.Entity20Table
* middlegen.plugins.entitybean.Entity20Table
* @ejb.interface-method view-type="local"
* @ejb.relation
* name="Isolated_Regions-cmp20-User_Queue_Fields-cmp20"
* role-name="Isolated_Regions-cmp20-has-User_Queue_Fields-cmp20"
* @jboss.relation-mapping style="foreign-key"
*/
public abstract java.util.Collection getUserQueueFields();

UserQueueFieldBean

/**
* This is a bi-directional one-to-many relationship CMR method
* @return the related com.uk.august.auganiser.server.ejb.interfaces.IsolatedRegionLocal.
* @ejb.interface-method view-type="local"
* @ejb.relation
* name="Isolated_Regions-cmp20-User_Queue_Fields-cmp20"
* role-name="User_Queue_Fields-cmp20-has-Isolated_Regions-cmp20"
* @jboss.relation-mapping style="foreign-key"
* @weblogic.column-map
* foreign-key-column="Isolated_Region"
* key-column="Isolated_Region"
* @jboss.relation
* fk-constraint="true"
* fk-column="Isolated_Region"
* related-pk-field="isolatedRegion"
*/
public abstract com.uk.august.auganiser.server.ejb.interfaces.IsolatedRegionLocal getIsolatedRegion();
   <<Less

Re: I get a fatal error concerning a relationship using CMP2.0 that I believe is defined correctly. I am using middlegen with XDoclet.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Sunday, September 8, 2002 10:23 AM

That's strange. Are you sure you're using the XDoclet binaries that come with Middlegen, or do you have an older/newer XDoclet on your CLASSPATH?
About | Sitemap | Contact