<pre>&lt;html:link&gt;</pre> Question: Linking to an action class with parameters, in a popup window
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Robb_Nicholson
Posted On:   Thursday, September 5, 2002 01:15 PM

I have a JSP using the tag, which links to another action class with parameters. Current code looks like this: The parms is a hash table with the parameters in it. Currently this will launch a new window to load the link in, or if a child window already is open, it will load in there. My question is this: Instead of using a default size browser window with all the tool bars, etc., I want a popup window with no toolbars, no location bar, no status bar, etc. I know how to do it using JavaScript, but can't get this to work with STRUTS. Any ideas?    More>>

I have a JSP using the

tag, which links to another action class with parameters. Current code looks like this:

The parms is a hash table with the parameters in it. Currently this will launch a new window to load the link in, or if a child window already is open, it will load in there.

My question is this: Instead of using a default size browser window with all the tool bars, etc., I want a popup window with no toolbars, no location bar, no status bar, etc. I know how to do it using JavaScript, but can't get this to work with STRUTS.

Any ideas?

<<Less

Re: <pre>&lt;html:link&gt;</pre> Question: Linking to an action class with parameters, in a popup window

Posted By:   Robb_Nicholson  
Posted On:   Thursday, September 5, 2002 01:53 PM

Actually I just got a solution, albeit ugly. I replaced the html:link tag with a plain old href tag. It's ugly but it works.

But I think the best solution in my case is to write a custom tag. It will work pretty much like the html:link tag, except that its target will be a popup. It will have attributes for height, width, scrollbars, toolbars, etc.

About | Sitemap | Contact