applet(awt)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mohit_Gupta
Posted On:   Monday, August 26, 2002 09:20 PM

i want to map the keyboard events with scrollbar movements like left arrow key and right arrow key for horizontal scrollbar.just like in microsoft excel you can move around in the spreadsheet by using <-- --> and down and up arrow keys and when the cursor moves out of the visible sheet one column moves left and the invisible column comes into display with the posotion of scrollbar changes automatically similar in the fashion i want to incorporate iit in my grid applet . in my applet i create a spreadsheet with the grid lines now i want to traverse the sheet entirely with the keys . How could i change the scrollbar positions by using arrow keys? The widths of the columns can be changed and rows heights can also be changed . Could u please send me some sample code    More>>

i want to map the keyboard events with scrollbar movements like left arrow key and right arrow key for horizontal scrollbar.just like in microsoft excel you can move around in the spreadsheet by using <-- --> and down and up arrow keys and when the cursor moves out of the visible sheet one column moves left and the invisible column comes into display with the posotion of scrollbar changes automatically similar in the fashion i want to incorporate iit in my grid applet . in my applet i create a spreadsheet with the grid lines now i want to traverse the sheet entirely with the keys . How could i change the scrollbar positions by using arrow keys? The widths of the columns can be changed and rows heights can also be changed . Could u please send me some sample code how to do it?it's really very urgent.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact