Access not allowed
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Arindam_Chatterjee
Posted On:   Friday, August 23, 2002 05:55 AM

I am getting the error Access not allowed. I am deploying my application on weblogic 7. The application is running on J2EE reference server and Borland enterprise server. Application get deployed correctly. But after that when I am trying to login I am getting the following error. I am trying to make a connection object from a JNDI look up. I have checked the fileRealm.properties file for the access control. All the JNDI entries have got the access for "everyone" and the user I am using to start the WLS server. This is true for the connectionPool entries. I might be missing something. Can you please help me in resolving this issue? Any suggestion much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards Arindam    More>>

I am getting the error Access not allowed. I am deploying my application on weblogic 7. The application is running on J2EE reference server and Borland enterprise server. Application get deployed correctly. But after that when I am trying to login I am getting the following error.
I am trying to make a connection object from a JNDI look up. I have checked the fileRealm.properties file for the access control. All the JNDI entries have got the access for "everyone" and the user I am using to start the WLS server. This is true for the connectionPool entries.
I might be missing something. Can you please help me in resolving this issue?
Any suggestion much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Arindam

Error

2002/08/23 11:26:22 , [SweUserBean.java] ,[authenticateUser] Before encrypting the password
2002/08/23 11:26:22 , [SweUserBean.java] ,[authenticateUser] After encrypting the password
weblogic.common.ResourceException: Access not allowed at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.checkAdminPermissions
(ResourceAllocator.java:223) at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.reserve(ResourceAlloc
ator.java:669) at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.reserve(ResourceAllocator.java:661)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.reserveNoWait(ResourceAllocator.java:619)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.reserve(ConnectionPool.java:166)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.reserveNoWait(ConnectionPool.java:128)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getPoolConnection(RmiDataSource.java:246)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:270)
at uk.co.sams.swe.dataserviceobject.DataServiceUtility.getConnection(DataServiceUtility.java:64)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.connect(SweUserBean.java:344)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.getPersonCode(SweUserBean.java:274)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.authenticateUser(SweUserBean.java:92)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean_jrfo9o_EOImpl.authenticateUser(SweUserBean_jrfo9o_EOImpl.java:104)
at uk.co.sams.swe.RequestHandler.LoginHandler.handleRequest(LoginHandler.java:86)
at uk.co.sams.swe.main.RequestController.getNextPage(RequestController.java:117)
at jsp_servlet.__controller._jspService(__controller.java:140) at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:945)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:332)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:376)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:242)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5360)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:721)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3043)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2468)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)
2002/08/23 11:26:22 , [SweUserBean.java] ,[connect] java.sql.SQLException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Access not allowed
java.sql.SQLException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Access not allowed at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getPoolConnection(RmiData
Source.java:250)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:270)
at uk.co.sams.swe.dataserviceobject.DataServiceUtility.getConnection(DataServiceUtility.java:64)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.connect(SweUserBean.java:344)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.getPersonCode(SweUserBean.java:274)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.authenticateUser(SweUserBean.java:92)
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean_jrfo9o_EOImpl.authenticateUser(SweUserBean_jrfo9o_EOImpl.java:104)
at uk.co.sams.swe.RequestHandler.LoginHandler.handleRequest(LoginHandler.java:86)
at uk.co.sams.swe.main.RequestController.getNextPage(RequestController.java:117)
at jsp_servlet.__controller._jspService(__controller.java:140) at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:945)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:332)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:376)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:242)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5360)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:721)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3043)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2468)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)
2002/08/23 11:26:22 , [SweUserBean.java] ,[authenticateUser] Error in executing the main query to get the user code java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at uk.co.sams.swe.businessobjects.SweUserBean.getPersonCode(SweUserBean.java:284)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)
2002/08/23 11:26:23 [LoginHandler,java] ,[handleRequest] User XXX Exception happend when Login uk.co.sams.swe.exception.SWEInvalidDataException

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact