dcsimg
Tags for Apache Axis upcoming?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 21, 2002 12:41 AM

Hi, I need xdoclet tags for the Apache Axis server. So far I haven't found anything further than the Soap tags. My questions: 1. Is there already an initiative to implement this? Maybe in the pre-alpha phase? I'd expect so since Axis is the successor of Apache Soap and webservices are heavily in demand. 2. If that's not the case: I'm toying with the idea to start a simple implementation to generate wsdd files following a suggestion of one of the Axis implementers. Should I notify someone in the xdoclet community of this in case I should decide to implement this? How to make sure that similar initiatives join resources? Sincerely, Joost de Vries    More>>

Hi,

I need xdoclet tags for the Apache Axis server. So far I haven't found anything further than the Soap tags. My questions:

1. Is there already an initiative to implement this? Maybe in the pre-alpha phase? I'd expect so since Axis is the successor of Apache Soap and webservices are heavily in demand.

2. If that's not the case: I'm toying with the idea to start a simple implementation to generate wsdd files following a suggestion of one of the Axis implementers. Should I notify someone in the xdoclet community of this in case I should decide to implement this? How to make sure that similar initiatives join resources?

Sincerely,
Joost de Vries

<<Less

Re: Tags for Apache Axis upcoming?

Posted By:   Ara_Abrahamian  
Posted On:   Friday, August 23, 2002 02:21 AM

AFAIK the guys at jboss team have done some stuff, I myself have some stuff ready (mine provides wrappers around stateless session beans), but there's nothing in the core itself. So if you're serious about it please subscribe to xdoclet-devel mailing list, post the sketch of the @tags there, we'll discuss and approve the @tags and start implementing the module.

Ara.

About | Sitemap | Contact