dcsimg
"server configuration denies access to data source"
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mandar_Pohnerkar
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 20, 2002 06:10 AM

Hello, I have written one java program which connects to mysql database and retrieves records.This program was working 3 days back and suddenly is giving this error ? I dont know why?I need this tobe solved as earlies. Does some body konw solution for this error ? error : "server configuration denies access to data source" Here, when the mysql was installed the ip address was different and now it is changed. Is this the reason of above error?If yes,besides reinstallition or changing back to original ip address, is there any way to solve the above problem. Thanking you, blocks.    More>>

Hello,
I have written one java program which connects to mysql database and retrieves records.This program was working 3 days back and suddenly is giving this error ?
I dont know why?I need this tobe solved as earlies.
Does some body konw solution for this error ?
error :
"server configuration denies access to data source"

Here, when the mysql was installed the ip address was different and now it is changed.
Is this the reason of above error?If yes,besides reinstallition or changing back to original ip address, is there any way to solve the above problem.

Thanking you,

blocks.    <<Less

Re: "server configuration denies access to data source"

Posted By:   michael_dean  
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 21, 2002 10:57 PM

Most likely the new IP address is the problem. MySQL does authentication based on username, password, and host.

See section 4.2.11 Causes of Access denied Errors in the MySQL documentation.

About | Sitemap | Contact