<logic:iterate> question.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tim_Hay
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 20, 2002 05:54 AM

Sorry about the last post.... Here it is again correctly. I am attempting to use the tag to get the values of the s in a . I would like to populate these values on an existing bean, rather than creating a new one Here is what i have so far Here is the get/set for the webInfo: // get and set the webInfo public Vector getWebInfo() { return webBasedAdminInfo; } public void setWebInfo(String[] someWebBasedAdminInfo) { for (int i=0; i webBasedAdminInfo.add(someWebBasedAdminInfo[i]); } } when i attend to render the web page it o   More>>

Sorry about the last post.... Here it is again correctly.

I am attempting to use the tag to get the values of the s in a . I would like to populate these values on an existing bean, rather than creating a new one

Here is what i have so far

Here is the get/set for the webInfo:

// get and set the webInfo
public Vector getWebInfo() {
return webBasedAdminInfo;
}
public void setWebInfo(String[] someWebBasedAdminInfo) {
for (int i=0; i
webBasedAdminInfo.add(someWebBasedAdminInfo[i]);
}
}

when i attend to render the web page it only loads half way. What am i doing wrong?

thanks

Tim

<<Less

Re: &lt;logic:iterate&gt; question.

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 20, 2002 08:28 AM

...when i attend to render the web page it only loads half way...

That usually is because an exception was thrown. Look in your log files for more information.

Your logic:iterate, as you've written it, is saying to take an existing collection named "webInfo", and from its iterator, create a new page scope bean, for each iteration, called "info". But then your html:select is also trying to use the entire "webInfo" collection as one single bean, which probably isn't what you want.

About | Sitemap | Contact