Ant doesn't run the targets
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Lars_L
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 13, 2002 09:13 AM

This is kind of a strange problem. I used to have no problem running Ants before. Now when
I try to run any target in my build.xml it looks like this :

ant createjar

Buildfile: build.xml

ant

Buildfile: build.xml

I only get that text - Buildfile: build.xml - and then nothing more happends. I use Win NT and Ant 1.4.1.
When I run the scripts on other machines than my own they work, so apparently it has to do with
my Ant-installation.

Have anyone experienced anything like this?

Re: Ant doesn't run the targets

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 13, 2002 09:27 AM

You can tell Ant to work quietly - with the NoBannerLogger, I think. And you can configure it in the %ant_home%/bin/ant startscript or via setting the environment variable ANT_OPTS. But I don´t think that you have done that.

So test: are you using the right build.xml? It´s the build.xml file in your current directory. You can specify it via -buildfile.

Another mistake could be, that you are using conditional targets - and the conditions fails.

If nothing of this would help you, you can help us by providing the buildfile (one not-running target and the properties should be enough on a hugh buildfile). And a short description what you are doing the directory abc contains build.xml. When I type ant mytarget the output is... My %ANT_HOME% is ... and my %PATH% ... (path is interesting, maybe another Ant installation is started).

About | Sitemap | Contact