Ant 1.4.1 build fails in IntellijIDEA 2.6
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bruce_Crawford
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 13, 2002 09:11 AM

Installed versions are IntellijIDEA 2.6, Ant 1.4.1, Sun J2 SDK 1.3.1_04 (and 1.4.0 also). OS is Win2000 sp2. Note: IDEA does Warn about SDK 1.4 vs. 1.3.1 even though the .bat file is pointing to the 1.3.1 SDK (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem since everything else in IDEA seems to work OK and seemed to work OK even without the 1.3.1 SDK installed). Running an xdoclet Ant build from the command line works, but when run from IDEA it fails in Task ejbdoclet. Last info message is "Constructing Javadoc information ..." Error messages start with: javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain, method start has thrown an exception java.lang.re   More>>

Installed versions are IntellijIDEA 2.6, Ant 1.4.1, Sun J2 SDK 1.3.1_04 (and 1.4.0 also). OS is Win2000 sp2.
Note: IDEA does Warn about SDK 1.4 vs. 1.3.1 even though the .bat file is pointing to the 1.3.1 SDK (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem since everything else in IDEA seems to work OK and seemed to work OK even without the 1.3.1 SDK installed).

Running an xdoclet Ant build from the command line works, but when run from IDEA it fails in Task ejbdoclet.

Last info message is "Constructing Javadoc information ..."

Error messages start with:

javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain, method start has thrown an exception java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/types/EnumerateAttribute

What am I missing? Does IDEA project need to path something from Ant (I'm using ANT_HOME env)? Do I need to switch to Ant 1.5?

<<Less

Re: Ant 1.4.1 build fails in IntellijIDEA 2.6

Posted By:   Stanislav_Davydov  
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 14, 2002 10:35 AM

Hello!

With IDEA 2.6 you could use Ant 1.4.1 only. Ant 1.5 will support in IDEA 3.0 (Ariadna).
If the pointed Ant script executed well from the console, you need to add required Ant JARs to the IDEA (6:Ant windows/Properties/Additional Classpath).
About | Sitemap | Contact