cachedrowset limit
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ivan_siviero
Posted On:   Friday, August 2, 2002 05:34 AM

Hi everyone. i'm using a sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet to display data from a ResultSet in a jsp page. Everything is working quite fine but i have a question. To fill my CachedRowSet i use the CachedRowSet.populate( Rowset) method.This populates the RowSet with the data in the ResultSet. Supposing my ResultSet could be quite big and i want to be able to show only a certain number of rows per page, i'd like to fill my CachedRowSet with the number of rows i need, then, when clicking the button to show next results, perform the query again and fill the CachedRowSet with the number of rows again and display it. Before filling the CachedRowSet i set the maxRows property with the number of rows i'd like to d   More>>

Hi everyone.

i'm using a sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet to display data from a ResultSet in a jsp page.

Everything is working quite fine but i have a question.

To fill my CachedRowSet i use the CachedRowSet.populate( Rowset) method.This populates the RowSet with the data in the ResultSet.

Supposing my ResultSet could be quite big and i want to be able to show only a certain number of rows per page, i'd like to fill my CachedRowSet with the number of rows i need, then, when clicking the button to show next results, perform the query again and fill the CachedRowSet with the number of rows again and display it.

Before filling the CachedRowSet i set the maxRows property with the number of rows i'd like to display but the CachedRowSet is filled with all data in the result set.

How can i limit rows in cachedRowSet?

thanks.

Ivan.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact