dcsimg
<sql> task problem calling DB2 stored proc
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_McClelland
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 24, 2002 03:16 PM

I have tried using the following to call stored procedures in my DB2 database: url="${JDBC_URL}" userid="${DB_USERNAME}" password="${DB_PASSWORD}" print="yes" autocommit="yes" src="${basedir}/sql/test_cleanup.sql"> I always receive the following error: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/6000] SQL10013N The specified library "/opt/dbinst41/sqllib/function/TRILOGY.GAFUNDING" could not be loaded. The contents of the "test_cleanup.sql" file: call TRILOGY.GAFUNDING('2002-07-26-00-00-00.0');    More>>

I have tried using the following to call stored procedures in my DB2 database:

url="${JDBC_URL}"
userid="${DB_USERNAME}"
password="${DB_PASSWORD}"
print="yes" autocommit="yes"
src="${basedir}/sql/test_cleanup.sql">

I always receive the following error:

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/6000] SQL10013N The specified library "/opt/dbinst41/sqllib/function/TRILOGY.GAFUNDING" could not be loaded.

The contents of the "test_cleanup.sql" file:

call TRILOGY.GAFUNDING('2002-07-26-00-00-00.0');

However, running the "test_cleanup.sql" file from the DB2 command prompt always works just fine... as you can see I've even tried hard-coding the JDBC drivers into Ant script. But, issuing a SELECT statement from within the SQL file works fine!

This DB2 instance is on AIX, but I've also tried (and failed) to call DB2 stored procs against my local Windows DB2 instance as well.

Any ideas, help would be greatly appreciated!

- David McClelland

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact