dcsimg
What does "javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type text/plain" mean ?
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jono_Ward
Posted On:   Sunday, July 21, 2002 01:47 PM

Hi

I'm trying to do the simplest of simple tasks , just to send (text) emails from a jsp page ,not recieve or send emails with attachments or anything like that , just text. I have got my classpath pointing to both activation.jar and mail.jar correctly and have mailcap files in my JDK's lib directory . But I still get this error . Of what I can understand the error comes about from not having a handler to handle MIME type text/plain , but hey , probably wrong . More importantly - how do you fix this ?? Its driving me mad , big thanks to anyone who can help me.

Jon Ward

Re: What does "javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type text/plain" mean ?

Posted By:   Frank_Sukhu  
Posted On:   Saturday, August 3, 2002 02:02 PM

I too am having this problem, did you solve it? If you did could you please share it, I would really appreciate it

Thanks,
Frank

Re: What does "javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type text/plain" mean ?

Posted By:   Gautam_Marwaha  
Posted On:   Friday, August 2, 2002 02:38 AM

maybe you need to use a clean classpath with only mail.jar and activation.jar...

Posted By:   david_robertson  
Posted On:   Friday, August 2, 2002 12:31 AM

Hi

Did you find a solution to this problem? I am having a similar one and similarly its driving me nuts.

dave

About | Sitemap | Contact