dcsimg
My CMP EJB throwing [SQL0802] Data conversion or data mapping error.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   vishnu_uttam
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 16, 2002 05:54 PM

i created ejb bean in VAJ and working fine with the development database, when i switched the database at ejb server configuration to the production database it's throwing error. the error is java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0802] Data conversion or data mapping error. java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String) java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String) java.sql.SQLException(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, int) it's puzzled me because when both tables are same, if it's working for development database why can't it work for prod. All i am trying to do is inserting a record with a CMP entity bean through a ejb create method. Anybody have any clue... Thanks in advance..    More>>

i created ejb bean in VAJ and working fine with the development database, when i switched the database at ejb server configuration to the production database it's throwing error.

the error is

java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0802] Data conversion or data mapping error.
java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
java.sql.SQLException(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, int)

it's puzzled me because when both tables are same, if it's working for development database why can't it work for prod.

All i am trying to do is inserting a record with a CMP entity bean through a ejb create method.

Anybody have any clue...

Thanks in advance..

<<Less

Re: My CMP EJB throwing [SQL0802] Data conversion or data mapping error.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 20, 2002 10:48 AM

Maybe it can help you.

I have an application on VB6.
I insert a record that contains a Julian Date
field. The value in this field was 102365.
After that I can't to read this record and
shows the SQL0802 error.
When I update this field with 102364, I read
this record without problems.

Possibly is the same error.

Regards.

Jose Gpe.
About | Sitemap | Contact