xml Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   prachi_jain
Posted On:   Monday, July 8, 2002 06:09 AM

I am using Tomcat 4.0.4 and Apache 2.0.39 Configuration....I stucked with this error...Even i validate the web.xml file...but nothing helps....error remains there!!!!!! Please tell me what to do now?? I am a newbie with Apache Tomcat Starting service Tomcat-Standalone Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 PARSE error at line 363 column 12 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*, resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)". Starting service Tomcat-Apac   More>>

I am using Tomcat 4.0.4 and Apache 2.0.39 Configuration....I stucked with this error...Even i validate the web.xml file...but nothing helps....error remains there!!!!!!

Please tell me what to do now?? I am a newbie with Apache Tomcat

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4
PARSE error at line 363 column 12
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,
resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)".

Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4

Thanx

<<Less

Re: xml Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException

Posted By:   Ed_Hoden  
Posted On:   Monday, July 8, 2002 11:22 AM

The tags in the web.xml file must be in the same order as they appear in the error message.
About | Sitemap | Contact