dcsimg
Problem with JSP in JBuilder
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Yussi_Mosak
Posted On:   Monday, June 3, 2002 01:40 PM

I am new with writing JSP's in JBuilder and I'm having some major problems. I recently created and ran a JSP in JBuilder with a Tomcat server. However, since that first time running it, I can no longer open the JSP file (or the .jpx project file that contains it). When I try to open it, the main pane partially freezes up. Whatever file was open previously stays on the main editor pane. I can scroll through and update it, but I cannot switch to any other file (if more than 1 file was open, the tabs no longer work), I cannot swich to another project, and I cannot close down JBuilder (I have to do it using End Task). Does anybody have any idea what can cause this? Is it possible I have something configured incorrectly?    More>>

I am new with writing JSP's in JBuilder and I'm having some major problems. I recently created and ran a JSP in JBuilder with a Tomcat server. However, since that first time running it, I can no longer open the JSP file (or the .jpx project file that contains it). When I try to open it, the main pane partially freezes up. Whatever file was open previously stays on the main editor pane. I can scroll through and update it, but I cannot switch to any other file (if more than 1 file was open, the tabs no longer work), I cannot swich to another project, and I cannot close down JBuilder (I have to do it using End Task).

Does anybody have any idea what can cause this? Is it possible I have something configured incorrectly?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact