Auto Reply
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 28, 2002 10:01 AM

I know this is more of a AS400 question then a java question but I didn't know where else to ask it. I have a java servlet that calls a cl program (using tomcat as the web server). My problem occurs when the cl encounters a CPF that requires a reply. The browser will sit and wait for the reply from the operator console. If a reply never occurs the browser will sit and wait forever. After doing some research I found that you can auto reply to these system operator messages using a System Reply List. I set one up to respond to CPF messages and changed the INQMSGRPY to (*SYSRPYL). Any messages that occur from the emmulator session will ge   More>>

I know this is more of a AS400 question then a java question but I didn't know where else to

ask it. I have a java servlet that calls a cl program (using tomcat as the web server). My problem

occurs when the cl encounters a CPF that requires a reply. The browser will sit and wait for the

reply from the operator console. If a reply never occurs the browser will sit and wait forever.

After doing some research I found that you can auto reply to these system operator messages

using a System Reply List. I set one up to respond to CPF messages and changed the INQMSGRPY

to (*SYSRPYL). Any messages that occur from the emmulator session will get automatticly replied,

but this is not the case in the browser. Can anyone tell me why it does not work with tomcat and/or

the browser. Thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact