jsp @include page tag shows broken link
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, May 20, 2002 06:40 AM

I have created a project and its project path is : e:/myproject/devlopment it includes following folders in it application jsp folder jsp has sub folders includes js user folder user where all my jsp file resides and all include jsp files reside in include folders more over i have given include file extention as .inc instead as .jsp which i have taken care to associate with file type of jsp well I have checked that include file works well with if it is in same folder of user (i.e. where jsp file resides) but if i move it to include folder and give it as <%@ include file = "../   More>>

I have created a project and its
project path is : e:/myproject/devlopment

it includes following folders in it

application

jsp

folder jsp has sub folders

includes

js

user

folder user where all my jsp file resides
and all include jsp files reside in include folders
more over i have given include file extention as .inc instead as .jsp which i have taken care to associate with file type of jsp

well I have checked that include file works well with if it is in same folder of user (i.e. where jsp file resides) but if i move it to include folder and give it as
<%@ include file = "../jsp/includes/setup.inc" %> then also it works but actually i have to mentioned it as
<%@ include file = "/includes/setup.inc" %> (i have set my application root path to jsp folder in application server)and so it shows browken links is bcause it could not find out from where/include is pointing to

is there way to set the root path for same... ?

thanks
Rajendra

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact