To run JMF on Red Hat Linux
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   rahul_sale
Posted On:   Monday, April 8, 2002 05:42 AM

Hi , there I am trying to develope the JMF application which need to show video which has back ground sound attached to it. I have tried to run the application from Sun 's tutorial(TypicalPlayerApplet.java).That works fine when i run on windows ,but on Linux(Red hat 7.1) it donot give sound out put.I have downloaded the JMF keet 2.1 from blackdown.com,it there any one who can tell me what needs to be done. We are using jdk1.2.2.My developement machine do have sound card . " Unable to handle format: LINEAR, 11025.0 Hz, 8-bit, Mono, Unsigned, FrameSize=8 bits" I am getting above error .but the same avi file runs ok on windows and when i run it thru my anoither application it is fine.    More>>

Hi , there
I am trying to develope the JMF application which need to show video which has back ground sound attached to it.
I have tried to run the application from Sun 's tutorial(TypicalPlayerApplet.java).That works fine when i run on
windows ,but on Linux(Red hat 7.1) it donot give sound out put.I have downloaded the
JMF keet 2.1 from blackdown.com,it there any one who can tell me what needs to be done.
We are using jdk1.2.2.My developement machine do have sound card .
" Unable to handle format: LINEAR, 11025.0 Hz, 8-bit, Mono, Unsigned, FrameSize=8 bits"
I am getting above error .but the same avi file runs ok on windows and when i run it thru my anoither
application it is fine.

Cxan any one help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerly,
Rahul Saley

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact