server RMI into Applet.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   massimiliano_sada
Posted On:   Thursday, April 4, 2002 07:29 AM

I have to make a distribuite application. In this application there's an applet that includes a server RMI. The client RMI has to talk with the server RMI. My problem is: after running the applet I try to run the client RMI but I have a mistake: ComputePi exception: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 127.0.0.1:1099 connect,resolve) java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 127.0.0.1:1099 connect,resolve) <-(side server) Exception:Error unmarshaling return header; nested exception is java.io.EOFException <-(side client) I hope your answer. Massimiliano Sada    More>>

I have to make a distribuite application. In this application there's an applet that includes a server RMI. The client RMI has to talk with the server RMI.
My problem is:
after running the applet I try to run the client RMI but I have a mistake:

ComputePi exception: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 127.0.0.1:1099 connect,resolve)
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 127.0.0.1:1099 connect,resolve)
<-(side server)

Exception:Error unmarshaling return header; nested exception is java.io.EOFException <-(side client)
I hope your answer.

Massimiliano Sada

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact