Problem with ISOException.ThrowIt with Javacard kit 2.1.2
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   martins_georges
Posted On:   Thursday, April 4, 2002 06:20 AM

I use jdk1.2.2 with Win2K and the javacard kit 2.1.2. I develop an application of authentification with Pin code right now, I have done the following steps: generation of .cap file script generation to load and create the applet loading in EEPROM via the "cref" simulator test of the script with a valid Pin code if the entered Pin is the right one, the card returns 9000. if it is the wrong one, the "cref" is going mad and gets me an internal error. It happens in the ISOException.throwIt (value). I know it because if I substitute every "ISOexception" with "return", the cref runs normally (but it always says "9000&quo   More>>

I use jdk1.2.2 with Win2K and the javacard kit 2.1.2.
I develop an application of authentification with Pin code

right now, I have done the following steps:
generation of .cap file
script generation to load and create the applet
loading in EEPROM via the "cref" simulator
test of the script with a valid Pin code

if the entered Pin is the right one, the card returns 9000.
if it is the wrong one, the "cref" is going mad and gets me an internal error. It happens in the ISOException.throwIt (value).

I know it because if I substitute every "ISOexception" with "return", the cref runs normally (but it always says "9000", which is not the best reply for an authentification application, is it?)

So do you have any pointers as to what I should change to make it work as I want it to. Any help would be helpful, thanks by advance.

Georges Martins    <<Less

Re: Problem with ISOException.ThrowIt with Javacard kit 2.1.2

Posted By:   Joseph_Smith  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 4, 2002 02:31 PM

Define what "going mad" is.
It's apparent that there is an issue with your applet.

Post your applet or the code where the ISOException is and we can fix it
About | Sitemap | Contact