StreamCorruptedException
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   satyendra_adhikari
Posted On:   Friday, March 29, 2002 10:10 PM

Hello! My applet servlet communication application is using URLConnction.Typically my applet opens ! a output stream write something on the servlet (where of course i am reading it through a input stream)..Applet then! closes the Output stream and opens a input stream(servlet opens a outputstream now)reads data send by servlet and closes the stream.Now the problem is that everything runs fine ! but on an average one out of 10 time i see StreamCorrupted exception on my container console and it is unable to serve the request.can someone please ! guide me where is the problem and what can be done to solve this.Also i am not sure when should i close steams in such a situation..i mean should i !    More>>

Hello!

My applet servlet communication application is using URLConnction.Typically my applet opens !

a output stream write something on the servlet (where of course i am reading it through a input stream)..Applet then!

closes the Output stream and opens a input stream(servlet opens a outputstream now)reads data send by servlet and closes the stream.Now the problem is that everything runs fine !

but on an average one out of 10 time i see StreamCorrupted exception on my container console and it is unable to serve the request.can someone please !

guide me where is the problem and what can be done to solve this.Also i am not sure when should i close steams in such a situation..i mean should i !

immediately close the output stream at applet when my writing is over or i open a input stream and the close both streams together..!

Thank you for your help!

regards

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact