VAJ EA 4.0 where is the xml generator and why does the XMI Toolkit return error 2?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jeff_Gaer
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 01:38 PM

from the VAJ Help docs XML Generator assists with creating DTD and XML resources of Visual Age for Java projects. To start the generator: Select the Resources tab. Select Resources->Tools->XML Generator from the menu. yet there is no RESOURCES menu item on the resources tab. There are tool menus under WORKSPACE and SELECTED menu items, but niether list the xml generator. also when I try to start the XMI toolkit it dies with only a single message in the console window Launch of the XMI Toolkit failed with return code: 2 I am running 4.0 Enterprise build 0628 on windows 2K SE. Thanks in ad   More>>

from the VAJ Help docs

XML Generator assists with creating DTD and XML resources of Visual Age for Java projects. To start the generator:

Select the Resources tab.
Select Resources->Tools->XML Generator from the menu.

yet there is no RESOURCES menu item on the resources tab. There are tool menus under WORKSPACE and SELECTED menu items, but niether list the xml generator.

also when I try to start the XMI toolkit it dies with only a single message in the console window

Launch of the XMI Toolkit failed with return code: 2

I am running 4.0 Enterprise build 0628 on windows 2K SE.

Thanks in advance

Jeff Gaer

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact