Messages leftover if using ConnectionConsumer and customized ServerSessionPool
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 12:28 AM

I am testing my ServerSessionPool with the JMS XA/ASF Swiftlet 3.0.0. It works but it always has some messages leftover in the queue if I pump in more than 2000 messsages at once. For example, if I pump in 4000 messages in one queue, the ConnectionConsumer will process about 3947 message. If I re-connect to the JMS router and re-initialize the ConnectionConsumer, the rest of 53 messages will be consumed. If I pump in 8000 messages, there will be 103 messages left. Here what the CLI shows after I pumped 8000 messages: myrouter/sys$queuemanager/usage> lc mytest Entity: Active Queue Description: Active Queue    More>>

I am testing my ServerSessionPool with the JMS XA/ASF Swiftlet 3.0.0. It works but it always has some messages leftover in the queue if I pump in more than 2000 messsages at once.

For example, if I pump in 4000 messages in one queue, the ConnectionConsumer will process about 3947 message. If I re-connect to the JMS router and re-initialize the ConnectionConsumer, the rest of 53 messages will be consumed. If I pump in 8000 messages, there will be 103 messages left.

Here what the CLI shows after I pumped 8000 messages:

myrouter/sys$queuemanager/usage> lc mytest

Entity: Active Queue

Description: Active Queue

Properties for this Entity:

Name
Current Value

--------------------------------------------------------------

flowcontrol-delay (R/O) 153

messagecount (R/O) 103

Entity contains no Sub-Entities.

myrouter/sys$queuemanager/usage>

<<Less

Re: Messages leftover if using ConnectionConsumer and customized ServerSessionPool

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 02:30 AM

What kind of queue sessions do you use in your server sessions?

Instead of using this forum, you can also switch over to presales@swiftmq.com so that we can verify your code etc.
About | Sitemap | Contact