dcsimg
converting SilverStream applications to IBM Websphere
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sean_Sullivan
Posted On:   Friday, March 15, 2002 11:26 AM

My company has 4 SilverStream applications. The applications are written in Java and run on Silverstream 3.7 The applications use SilverStream's proprietary functionality (SilverStream classes, SilverStream data access libraries, SilverStream "pages" instead of JSP, etc). Our company has decided to put all of our Java applications on IBM's Websphere. We will need to convert the SilverStream applications to Websphere. We are probably going to Websphere 4.0 Does anybody have advice for me? Are there any resources that explain how to move SilverStream proprietary apps to Websphere / J2EE?    More>>

My company has 4 SilverStream applications. The applications are written in Java and run on Silverstream 3.7

The applications use SilverStream's proprietary functionality (SilverStream classes, SilverStream data access libraries, SilverStream "pages" instead of JSP, etc).

Our company has decided to put all of our Java applications on IBM's Websphere. We will need to convert the SilverStream applications to Websphere.

We are probably going to Websphere 4.0

Does anybody have advice for me?

Are there any resources that explain how to move SilverStream proprietary apps to Websphere / J2EE?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact