error: <<no stack trace available>>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, March 9, 2002 05:43 AM

I'm getting this strange (for me, al least :-)) error in the tomcat.log: Exception in: R( + /servlet/IngDatCon + null) - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError < > I have been programming servlets since several months and this is the first time I get it. The only thing new is the use of Sessions. From the point of view of the user, this is what happens: I send a first request to the servlet, and it gives a 500 error. I go back to the form, send it again and it works (!). Then it works ok for a couple of hours, until the 500 error returns again, and disapears as soon as I go back and forward. Does anyone know what could be happening? Thanks!!!    More>>

I'm getting this strange (for me, al least :-)) error in the tomcat.log:

Exception in: R( + /servlet/IngDatCon + null) - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
< >

I have been programming servlets since several months and this is the first time I get it. The only thing new is the use of Sessions. From the point of view of the user, this is what happens: I send a first request to the servlet, and it gives a 500 error. I go back to the form, send it again and it works (!). Then it works ok for a couple of hours, until the 500 error returns again, and disapears as soon as I go back and forward. Does anyone know what could be happening? Thanks!!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact