dcsimg
<BR>Does jdbc provide the similar support to that ADO/VB supports to write a xml file.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   gehan_mendis
Posted On:   Saturday, March 2, 2002 05:48 PM

I have to work with SQL server2000 as a backed and import some tables in it to be displayed in XML format. (Where every column name must be mapped as sub elements with text only content under a main tag) this form of output is supported by ADO and the select...FOR XML AUTO, ELEMENTS TYPE OF QUERIES OF SQL SERVER outputs the proper file structure and ado has a feature to automatically put it to file. Unfortunately my problem is that all this has to integrate with a java program and should run as an unabated program. IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT JAVA/JDBC PROVIDES TO GET AROUND THIS PROBLEM. EVEN WITH ANOTHER DATABASE WILL IS LINE OF ACTION BE POSSIBLE USING JAVA AND JDBC ALONE OR WHAT OTHER LINE OF ACTION IS AVAILABLE?    More>>

I have to work with SQL server2000 as a backed and import some tables in it to be displayed in XML format. (Where every column name must be mapped as sub elements with text only content under a main tag) this form of output is supported by ADO and the select...FOR XML AUTO, ELEMENTS TYPE OF QUERIES OF SQL SERVER outputs the proper file structure and ado has a feature to automatically put it to file.
Unfortunately my problem is that all this has to integrate with a java program and should run as an unabated program.

IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT JAVA/JDBC PROVIDES TO GET AROUND THIS PROBLEM. EVEN WITH ANOTHER DATABASE WILL IS LINE OF ACTION BE POSSIBLE USING JAVA AND JDBC ALONE OR WHAT OTHER LINE OF ACTION IS AVAILABLE?    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact