Odd "No getter method for property" behavior
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mike_Reynolds
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 27, 2002 08:01 AM

I'm experiencing some strange behavior regarding getting a property from a bean on my form. On the form, there is a Candidate bean. The Candidate bean has getAddresses and setAddresses . I'm getting the "No getter for property addresses" error. The strange thing is: If I then copy the getAddresses and setAddresses methods and rename them to getAddresses2 and setAddresses2 , and use addresses2 as my property in the jsp, then all works. I'm wondering if a bad method definition somehow got cached? and if so, is there any way to clear the cache? Thanks in advance, Mike    More>>

I'm experiencing some strange behavior regarding getting a property from a bean on my form.

On the form, there is a Candidate bean. The Candidate bean has getAddresses and setAddresses . I'm getting the "No getter for property addresses" error.

The strange thing is: If I then copy the getAddresses and setAddresses methods and rename them to getAddresses2 and setAddresses2 , and use addresses2 as my property in the jsp, then all works. I'm wondering if a bad method definition somehow got cached? and if so, is there any way to clear the cache?

Thanks in advance, Mike

<<Less

Re: Odd "No getter method for property" behavior

Posted By:   Ted_Husted  
Posted On:   Saturday, March 2, 2002 08:31 AM

BeanUtils does cache the method descriptors, so I suppose
that may be a possibility. There is not a way to clear that
cache without restarting the application.

-Ted

About | Sitemap | Contact