Log messages from struts on JBoss
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Thorsten_Klusemann
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 27, 2002 07:13 AM

We are developing a struts based web-application for our intranet on the JBoss Application Server with Tomcat 3.2.3. We now have the problem that on every request some strange messages are written onto the JBoss console: Warning: Validation was turned on but an org.xml.sax.ErrorHandler was not set, which is probably not what is desired. Parser will use a default error handler to print the first 10 errors. Please call the setErrorHandler method to fix this. (...followed by some validation error messages...) Where do I have to call the setErrorHandler -method to avoid this output? Performance of the application is reduced to that console output on every request.    More>>

We are developing a struts based web-application for our intranet on the JBoss Application Server with Tomcat 3.2.3.

We now have the problem that on every request some strange messages are written onto the JBoss console:

Warning: Validation was turned on but an org.xml.sax.ErrorHandler was not set, which is probably not what is desired. Parser will use a default error handler to print the first 10 errors. Please call the setErrorHandler method to fix this. (...followed by some validation error messages...)

Where do I have to call the setErrorHandler -method to avoid this output? Performance of the application is reduced to that console output on every request.

<<Less

Re: Log messages from struts on JBoss

Posted By:   Bruce_Heavey  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 26, 2002 01:40 PM

I don't know if you have solved this one yet or not, but its to do with a change in Tomcat 3.2.3.

Go to the URL below for the official explanation.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=3870

Re: Log messages from struts on JBoss

Posted By:   Ted_Husted  
Posted On:   Saturday, March 2, 2002 06:33 AM

In terms of messages that Struts would emit, you can
set the Struts init-param debug level to 0 in the deployment description

-Ted

About | Sitemap | Contact