<strong>DataSource Error and Connection Pool Settings(URGENT)</strong>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ashish_suvarna
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 26, 2002 06:19 AM

I am a beginner in EJB.I am trying to deploy a Entity Bean but having some problem.I was getting a ClassCastException, had mentioned about the ClassCastException error yesterday but still didn't work. So trying to figureout if its the error because of some wrong settings. This is the error i get when i start my Weblogic Server. The DataSource with the JNDI name: mssql could not be located. Please ensure that the DataSource has been deployed successfully and that the JNDI name in your EJB Deployment descriptor is correct. the JNDI name and dataSource name in the descriptor are correct. I think its the problem of my connectionPool. I am Uing MSQLSERVER 7.0 as my database and Weblogic 6.1 .So i am pasting my connectionPoo   More>>

I am a beginner in EJB.I am trying to deploy a Entity Bean but having some problem.I was getting a ClassCastException, had mentioned about the ClassCastException error yesterday but still didn't work. So trying to figureout if its the error because of some wrong settings.

This is the error i get when i start my Weblogic Server. The DataSource with the JNDI name: mssql could not be located. Please ensure that the DataSource has been deployed successfully and that the JNDI name in your EJB Deployment descriptor is correct. the JNDI name and dataSource name in the descriptor are correct. I think its the problem of my connectionPool. I am Uing MSQLSERVER 7.0 as my database and Weblogic 6.1 .So i am pasting my connectionPool settings below :

URL = jdbc:weblogic:mssqlserver4:j2eeDB(DBNAME)@shashi(MachineName):1433
DriverName = weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4.Driver
Properties (key=value) = user=sa server=shashi(MachineName)
Password i have mentioned in the passoword field which is empty.

I have weblogic.jar in my classpath.Please let me know where i am wrong. Any help will definitely be appreciated.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact