dcsimg
InvalidClassException and RMI
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Christian_Galsterer
Posted On:   Monday, February 11, 2002 07:12 AM

Hi, I'm using VAJ as IDE. If I export all my classes and install the classes on the server and client and connect to the server everthing is OK. If I want to run the code inside VAJ, I get the following exception. RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: java.io.InvalidClassException: de.eidon.logis.script.XriptInterpreter; Local class not compatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID=-4132448447881909542 local class serialVersionUID=773096670891711303 This is very curious, because I'm using the same code, see above.    More>>

Hi,

I'm using VAJ as IDE. If I export all my classes and install the classes on the server and client and connect to the server everthing is OK.

If I want to run the code inside VAJ, I get the following exception.

RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:

java.io.InvalidClassException: de.eidon.logis.script.XriptInterpreter;

Local class not compatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID=-4132448447881909542 local class serialVersionUID=773096670891711303

This is very curious, because I'm using the same code, see above.

The only difference is, the if I run the code outside VAJ I use an JDK from SUN on the client and the server.
If I run the code from inside VAJ I use the IBM for the client and the SUN JDK on the server.

Is this the problem?

Any help and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Christian

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact