jbuilder 6 does not compile all classes.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shahram_Khorsand
Posted On:   Monday, January 28, 2002 04:26 AM

System = Jbuilder 6 ent. ed. I have several packages with and without dependencies with eachother. When I choose to "Make" my project all the java files were compiled and the generated class files copied to the "classes" directory under the project directory. However, for some time ago this feature stoped working. Jbuilder shows the compiling dialog box, however, the files are not copied to the "classes" directory. I solved it by marking all the packages and choose rebuild from the drop down list. This has also stoped working! I have checked and unchecked the "make stable directories" . Any one out there having problems with making in Jbuilder 6?    More>>

System = Jbuilder 6 ent. ed.

I have several packages with and without dependencies with eachother.

When I choose to "Make" my project all the java files were compiled and the generated class files copied to the "classes" directory under the project directory.

However, for some time ago this feature stoped working. Jbuilder shows the compiling dialog box, however, the files are not copied to the "classes" directory. I solved it by marking all the packages and choose rebuild from the drop down list. This has also stoped working!

I have checked and unchecked the "make stable directories" .

Any one out there having problems with making in Jbuilder 6?

<<Less

Re: jbuilder 6 does not compile all classes.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 19, 2002 08:29 PM

Perhaps you may want to delete all the class files then make the project again or try building.

So far this always work for me.
About | Sitemap | Contact